The Hilleberg Nammatj 2 tent is equally suited for a high altitude expedition or a weekend walk in local hills. This robust all-season tent sets up quickly and easily and can be taken down and moved in a flash. Because of its superb weight to strength ratio and compact footprint, the Nammatj 2 is popular with extreme users looking to save weight, mountaineers doing remote routes in the highest ranges, professional guides, and military special forces teams. But these same characteristics are just as highly prized by backpackers, cycle and paddle tourers, and anyone needing maximum strength while reducing weight.
Swedish tent maker Hilleberg has been family-owned since 1971.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm poles make for an exceptionally strong and stable tent
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continuous sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable