Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill is small in size but cooks as well as a full-size grill. It’s fueled by propane and features a twist start ignition for easy lighting. It’s great for small decks and patios, or anywhere space is limited. The compact size keeps the heat near the cooking surface, making it more energy efficient than large grills. The perfect grill for the beach, tailgating, hiking, fishing, or camping. It’s easy to clean and features a removable grate that’s dishwasher safe. Also available with VersaStand, a telescoping stand.
- Portable gas grill with 145-square-inch grilling area and foldaway legs
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- Aluminum legs and stabilizing feet set up in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure
- Briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 13.5 pounds