The three-section Black Diamond Trail Back trekking poles feature an updated grip for added comfort and utilizes Dual FlickLocks to provide total adjustability to suit the terrain at hand.
- Rubber grip with rib pattern to reduce vibration
- Vari-width nylon webbing strap with woven lining for increased comfort
- Non-slip EVA foam grip extension
- Three-section aluminum shaft
- Double FlickLock adjustability
- Long Flex tips
- Includes low profile trekking baskets
December 12, 2016
I could have completed a recent hike without these, but I would have had to leave my knee caps on the trail. If you’re taking a long hike with lots of incline I recommend getting over the sticker price and breaking these out. There are lighter versions and some have shock absorption, but I was highly satisfied with these at my side. 50+ pounds of pack, and a couple of inclines and declines going sideways. I was expecting them to bend or break. Nothing. 5/5 definitely worth it.